Inspiring Happy Mother’s Day Quotes – Show Love To Your MoM
Hey, It’s time to show your lover towards your mom. Here, we are sharing the inspiring Happy Mother’s Day quotes for your all.
Happy Mother’s Day Quotes
• “All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” — Abraham Lincoln
• “Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.” — Oprah Winfrey
• “Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.” — Oliver Wendell Holmes
• “A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.” — Honore de Balzac
• “There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.” — Jill Churchill
• “Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.” — George Eliot
• “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.” — Robert Browning
• “Men are what their mothers made them.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
• “There is nothing in the world of art like the songs mother used to sing.” — Billy Sunday
• “This is what we do, my mother’s life said. We find ourselves in the sacrifices we make.” — Cammie McGovern
Happy Mother’s Day Wishes
• “What do girls do who haven’t any mothers to help them through their troubles?” — Louisa May Alcott
• “Most mothers are instinctive philosophers.” — Harriet Beecher Stowe
• “I am sure that if the mothers of various nations could meet, there would be no more wars.” — E. M. Forster
• “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” — Sophia Loren
• “They are not kidding when they say that mothers are strong women. We need to be strong in more ways than our children will ever know.” — M.B. Antevasin
• Never marry a man who hates his mother, because he’ll end up hating you.
• A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.
• At work, you think of the children you have left at home.
• At home, you think of the work you’ve left unfinished. Such a struggle is unleashed within yourself. Your heart is rent.
Happy Mother’s Day SMS
• Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
• Men are what their mothers made them.
• Most mothers are instinctive philosophers.
• We never know the love of the parent until we become parents ourselves.
• The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.
• Who is getting more pleasure from this rocking, the baby or me?
• By and large, mothers and housewives are the only workers who do not have regular time off. They are the great vacationless class.
• Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
• Mama exhorted her children at every opportunity to ‘jump at de sun.’ We might not land on the sun, but at least we would get off the ground.
Happy Mother’s Day Quotes
• That best academy, a mother’s knee.
• Making a decision to have a child–it’s momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.
• Anyone who doesn’t miss the past never had a mother.
• A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
• Few misfortunes can befall a boy which brings worse consequences than to have a really affectionate mother.
Inspiring Happy Mother’s Day Wishes
The lullaby is the spell whereby the mother attempts to transform herself back from an ogre to a saint.
• No matter how old a mother is, she watches her middle-aged children for signs of improvement.
Happy Mother’s Day Messages
• Biological possibility and desire are not the same as biological need. Women have childbearing equipment. For them to choose not to use the equipment is no more blocking what is instinctive than it is for a man who, muscles or no, chooses not to be a weightlifter.
• Women do not have to sacrifice personhood if they are mothers. They do not have to sacrifice motherhood in order to be persons. Liberation was meant to expand women’s opportunities, not to limit them. The self-esteem that has been found in new pursuits can also be found in mothering.
Hope you like this this great collection of Happy Mother’s Day messages.
Share your thoughts in comment box.